- RS stock no.:
- Mfr. Part No.:
View all Soldering Stations
9 Available from UK/Europe in 4–6 working days for collection or delivery to major cities (Heavy, hazardous or lithium product excluded. Delivery T&C's apply)
Price (Excl VAT) Each
|1 +||R 20,298.06|
- RS stock no.:
- Mfr. Part No.:
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
Weller WTHA 1 Hot Air Station
From Weller, WTHA 1 is a single channel hot air station. With a power output of 900 W, this hot air station is a high power solution providing up to 100 litres of expanded hot air per minute. The WTHA 1 has been designed for reworking soldering and offers fast and safe performance. It will quickly melt solder, allowing you to remove components easily from Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
Features and Benefits:
- This hot air rework station is stackable and can be stacked with other units in the WT series such as WT 1, WT 1H and WT 2M soldering stations. This gives the station a smaller footprint and allows you to save space on your workbench. The cover on the housing can also be lifted, allowing you to use the housing as storage space.
- The WTHA 1 features a backlit LCD display. You can easily alter the brightness of the display, making the hot air station suitable for use in any environment.
- The LCD display shows a bar graph to visualise the output power from the station. This makes it as simple as looking at the station to confirm the power output. The menu is easy to navigate and can be accessed at the touch of a button by simply pressing the menu button on the front of the unit.
- This hot air station is supplied with 5 pre-set profiles. These settings cover the volume of hot air, the temperature and the time settings. Using 'profile mode' allows you to run the pre-set profiles in sequence depending on your application.
- The temperature is electronically controlled, allowing for precise adjustments. A brushless turbine provides accurate adjustments to the hot air.
- The power switch (or mains switch) is mounted on the front of the unit. This provides easier access for you to turn the hot air rework station on and off.
Hot air stations are designed to melt the solder and enable to remove components off circuit boards. Hot Air Stations are ideal for professional desoldering applications and they allow for resoldering simultaneously several components. Hot Air Stations are used to rework solder in all manner of applications, particularly in repairing or building PCB circuit boards with SMD and through-hole components. They are commonly used in electronic prototyping and production, and any application where a circuit board component might have to be removed or adjusted. Hot Air Stations are often used by:
- Home inventors
What do I get in the set?
The WTHA 1 Hot Air Station is supplied with:
- Fixed hot air iron
- Safety rest that is mounted on the side of the unit
What are the dimensions of this unit?
- Width 212 mm
- Depth 167 mm
- Height 122 mm
- Weight 1.95 kg
Hot Air - Weller
|Model Number||WTHA 1 Set|
|Plug Type||Type F - Schuko plug, Type G - British 3-pin|
|Tasks Supported||Desoldering / Soldering|
|Soldering Tip Temperature||600°C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||600°C|