Products are dispatched on the same day at RS. You can rely on delivery to be quick and hassle free. If goods are stocked locally in South Africa, RS aims to deliver these products the next working day. If stock is not available locally then delivery is 4-6 working days from date of order unless we advise you about extended lead times.
What could I expect to pay for delivery?
Delivery will be charged at R120.00 excl.VAT:
- All offline orders, and
- All online orders under R1500 excl.VAT.
Online orders over R1500.00 excl.VAT will receive free delivery within South Africa.
Some special delivery requirements may need to be charged for, but we will confirm this online.
The delivery options below are based on estimates for standard articles held in local stock. Should the article you order not be locally stocked, allow an additional 4-6 working days for delivery unless you are informed of a longer lead time at the time of ordering. Delivery charges may apply depending on the value of your order and the location of the delivery and will be confirmed when you place an order. Please note that lead times on product can change and we endeavour to notify customers where possible of such changes as soon as they become known.
Major Cities Countrywide - Next Day Delivery
- Order before 16:00 for same day dispatch of locally held stock for next day delivery by 12:00.
Regional Cities Countrywide - Next Day Delivery
- Order before 16:00 for same day despatch of locally held stock for next day delivery by 17:00. Far outlying regional areas may take 2-4 days. Please enquire about the delivery time to far outlying areas.
Export Market Delivery
- Please enquire about the delivery time and cost to export areas by contacting our exports department on +27 11 691 9300 or email email@example.com.
- Same day and Saturday deliveries to major centres are available on request. Please enquire about charges for and availability of these services.
- Should you order hazardous, extended range or calibrated articles, longer lead times may apply. Products that contain hazardous substances such as lithium may take 2 - 3 working days from locally held stock. If these articles are not locally stocked, a longer lead time will apply and this will be confirmed at the time of ordering.
How does it help me?
- Purchasing efficiency: you get your product as quickly as possible.
- Peace of mind: confidence that you'll get your delivery on time.
- Planning: because you can be sure your product will arrive at a time that suits you.